Wednesday, November 16, 2011

photo session with Shamia

I'm really not a big fan of weird angles. Not a big fan of Mr. Crop either. 
I only crop when it's necessary like for example, my client requested it then 
that's only when I break my rules :) 

Anyway... these pictures.. They are not perfect but I'm not Mr. perfect's friend either!
 But I always critic my own work and it's actually helping me even though it's a little frustrating.
 I mean, criticizing  yourself is a lot harder than hearing other people's opinion. 


Oh yea I'm a good listener! The only way I don't accept other 
photographer's idea is when I can't do their suggestions.. (technique wise)
mmmm.. like for example,  if they suggested these:

1. Oh it's ok to crop the pictures!
2. Do the weird angles.. to the left, to the right!

hahah you know what I mean? Well I love suggestions especially
 if the suggestion fits me well! YES I listen and apply them! 

 Photography is not easy but it's something that is fun and uplifting. But anyway guys..
 If you need help, let me know... I'll be willing to 
have photo session with you! Pricing? nah.. I'm not that FANCY  yet! ^_^
 ENJOY YOUR BLESSED DAY! 
c h e e r s ! 
                                                                        
                                                                                                              Joy Salera





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)