Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just another day

Monday, Oct. 22nd, I went to the hospital where my husband works.. It's close to our flat, right
across the street. My husband has been telling me about the starbucks but that day I had a chance 
to check it out. Eh, It's ok. It doesn't feel like it's starbucks because of the rudeness. 
They should put a good, kind worker because it's making me dislike the starbucks!
BUT, I'm just trying to get it out of my chest. I got over it actually when I got a spot to
sit down & relax :) 



The photo on the top & this one is from my iPhone. Ah I enjoy that day! It was a beautiful day & it's 
really nice outside! The view is just breath taking... Jersey city downtown is really pretty! I'm so glad
God brought me to this place & met my lovely husband. 


Anyway, that day, I had a chance to really think about the wedding photo shoots. Pursue it or not
pursue it. But I made a decision. My husband agreed with it. I chose not to pursue it for a while. 
I know I'm booked to do my friend's wedding next year, that's fine but at least.. there's no pressure. 

One of the reason why I had to stop is because I realized that I can't handle some things. I need to learn
a lot of things. NOT just the photography but how to handle any situations. 

 Weddings are fun of course, and money wise, Yes it's a win. The truth is, I got disappointed &
was really down. But then, I woke up with a wide understanding. "I'm not ready for it" I don't 
want to blame anybody. There's no one to blame. It's just a decision i had to make. 




Actually, I was talking to myself while I was eating these sushi. Even though I made a decision already
I was still thinking if my decision was right. 


So last night, after taking this picture, I spoke to my husband & told him my final decision. NO 
MORE WEDDINGS. But I told him, the only weddings I'll be doing are my friend's upcoming
weddings. I told him at least there's no pressure & it's going to be easy for me. It's not like I can't 
do it. physically, mentally, it's really tiring. It's a lot of work! I'm sure all wedding photographers
knows that! I don't have assistant! I had to use my husband to help me & it's not fair to him!

I will still shoot but I will focus on family portraits etc. 


Look I took a picture of him! He's happy :) He understand my decision. He knows how hard it was! 
I love this man a lot. He's so supportive. His smile is my favorite everyday! When he wake me up with 
lots of kisses and beautiful smile, (even though I'm half asleep) It makes me forget the hardness of 
life... I'm truly thankful everyday. God has been so good & always good not just because I have a 
husband but because His grace is sufficient for me. God is really feeding me His daily mercy. 
Everyday, I'm simply thankful. 

2 comments:

  1. well said! lol I have a feeling I will do weddings soon enough but well at least for now or until my hot wife learns how to shoot video so we both make business

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Daniel! I'm actually thinkin about shooting a video too I mean not the whole entire wedding! Only some clips to make a trailer lol

      Delete

Please write your comment here :)