Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brenda & Chris Wedding

What a tiring day I had that day! I was very sick. But thankfully, God helped me to keep
my body moving. It was very difficult but I did it! The day was beautiful & cold but I 
absolutely had fun shooting Brenda & Chris wedding. It was their vintage day... which is
my favorite! I used my own photoshop flavor for these images. I used Lightroom 3 & CS5.

I will share my recipes later or maybe a tutorial. I know I know I've been saying that ovah and
ovah... But it's hard to focus on many things lol But once I get a chance, I will do it :) 

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO EMILY! AGAIN YOUR MARK II IMPRESSED ME AND FRUSTRATED
ME AT THE SAME TIME hahahaha first of, Frustrated means fun ^_^v it took 1 hour for me to
figure out all the set ups and such :( unlike nikon, the buttons are everywhere but it doesn't matter
now! it's all about being comfortable and creativity! EMILY thank you so much for trusting your
baby to me! I know how much you love them! And I love them too! A BIG BIG THANK YOUSS
TO YOU! and oh to your husband RORY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR DELIVERING MR. CANON TO
CHURCH! YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT YOUR WEDDING! WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright readers, this is where my magic begins :) 


















3 comments:

Please write your comment here :)