Monday, May 13, 2013

EVITA & SANNY SNEAKPEAKABOO

Oh hello there! Ahh what a fun day i had with these awesome lovers! My session today with Evita and Sanny was a lot of fun and a lot of laughing! I couldn't sleep the other night because of so much excitements! And I cannot wait to photograph their wedding as well. These two are great friends of mine and they're cool cops in jersey city! I asked them them 4 hours before their wedding to wear their uniform just to create a story of who they really are. I know some people said that if someone is a cop and out of duty, they're not allowed to wear uniforms but I believe in this session, my purpose was different. I wanna be able to tell the world what they really do in real life. This image is for personal use only. Even though my plan was rushed, it worked very well. I guess that's my personality. When my mind speaks and have ideas, I have to make it happen.

So for our first location, we went to exchange place and even it was a little cold.. Evita was able to act and handle the coldness very well. These two knows what's up. At first, when i was on the phone with Evita, she mentioned that she's a little nervous because they have no clue what to do in terms of posing and such. But I told her I got them covered and i will make sure the session will be very easy for them. The couple requested not to post all the images yet because they wanted to show it on their BIG day! Of course they have the right to request but they allowed me to post this sneakpeakaboo blog.







Bride to be and soon to be Mrs. Evita is such an awesome mum to her son Evan. I told her that I will be the first person that will jump and scream my voice out once she gets to the altar even though I will be their photographer. I waited to see this happen! Sanny took his time before he proposed to her. And him himself didn't expect that he will make a huge decision. That's after he accepted Jesus Christ as His personal savior. He got baptized and few weeks after, he finally proposed after their long relationship. It was a very emotional chapter. Evita's dream finally started. And when she gets to the altar, she will finally face the dream she waited for a very long time. I myself didn't just enjoy the chapter of their lives. I get to witness the goodness of God in their lives. It finally became a testimony.

To Evita and Sanny.. Thank you for letting me photograph your special day. Congratulations to you both!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)