Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tyler & Gina Proposal/Engagement

My busyness kept me from posting these awesome images I did last week! This is my very first proposal and engagement photo shoot at the city! Tyler hired me to spy on them hahaha Not really. I was just told to pretend that I don't know him and take pictures once he started proposing. But wheewsh! It wasn't easy! I was nervous! But I actually awarded myself for acting very well. But let me tell you to how I recognized Tyler. YES HE WAS SOMEONE THAT I'VE MET BEFORE! I met him at chicago through friends! He's a pastor! Tyler is such a kind guy and very calm and of course professional. At first, Pastor Johunt recommended him to me. Pastor Johunt is a good friend of my Pastor. When Pastor Johunt mentioned his name, I was like "wait a sec, that name sounds familiar" Then I asked if he was from texas. It was funny that i forgot where i saw Tyler lol So i got it wrong on that part. So when Tyler & Gina was already at the park, he sent me her picture so that I'll recognize her and then he sent me a picture of him & her and my jaw dropped hahaha "I KNEW IT!" I knew i was talking to a person I've seen before! Oh I almost forgot to mention my friends from kentucky! The rich family knows him. What a small world! So finally they arrived to the place we've talked about and finally everything happened so smoothly and it was soooo beautiful! When I met Gina, I thought she was super sweet! I really love her personality already. I love looking at these images! It's the sweetest engagement pictures I've done so far! 

I want to give a credit to my awesome husband who helped me to make this happen! He's so supportive and threw out lots and lots of ideas! I love you husband! THANK YOU! Anyway brace yourself. I have a lot to show! :D 








































Taking a picture of people in the middle of traffic has been a dream to me! Even before my wedding, I requested to have photos during the stop light and kiss my husband in the middle of traffic. Too sad It never happened :( It actually broke my heart. But then it was a relief when I get to make my clients kiss in the middle to where the people cross the street. IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER! I wish I could have done it better or used my wide lens but I didn't have time to change my lens because I thought I couldn't do it. I thought it wasn't possible but it still worked!



Well that's all folks! I got another engagement session again at the city soon! I'm so excited! Hope you enjoyed them images! 

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Saw your post on the one where the celebrity photobombed the wedding photo. I really enjoyed your photographs. Although a scrapbooker, I have never really that eye for photography (although it turns out my teenage daughter does based on her instagram/twitter photos), so I would never think of these types of shots. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment here :)