Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our happy slappy honeymoon

I am sooooo excited to share to you our adventures in Miami last year! Our honeymoon was awesome. First of all, we want to thank our awesome church friends and everybody that got involved to make this honeymoon really sweet. We're so blessed! It's been almost a year but the sweet memory felt like it happened so FAST. So here we go! And woah! Tomorrow is our heart day and I'm too excited to share what we're gonna do. Right now, we're really in a tight budget but I thought of something really practical and at the same time FUN! I'm too anxious but I cannot spill the milk yet! So for now please have a happy clappy reading/viewing.



I have a lot to show! But since I found this memory card first, I prefer to share my stuff backwards hahah yes! I'm a very random person. When we woke up, we found this awesome treat at the lobby! Dried banana with random nuts and such! I wanted to take them with me! ALL OF IT! I'm not making this up, but these little snacks are so happilicious! By the way, CONRAD HOTEL is beautiful! I love the people! I love their service!It's always clean! It's just very expensive haha


When I saw this particular picture, I remembered the taste of it haha I am not KIDDING! I almost forgot to mention that I used my Nikon D5000 and I can't believe how this little dude can make awesome stories!





I believe this was our second day at miami. And my husband and I decided to explore but of course before that, we ate first and oh my! The thai restaurant we went to was really YUMMILISH! The thai tea was amazing too!




Sorry about the angle! I was too hungry and was ready to eat! LOL


Oh my word! I cannot forget that day when this dude yelled at me saying "NO PICTURES! DIDN'T YOUR READ THE POST?" hahahah I just laughed at him i was like "Oh never heard of that?I hope you didn't steal them" That's why the angle was bad lol I was teasing him and he still got mad. Sometimes, It felt like America doesn't have freedom at all. I love this country but it's getting scary lately. Freedom of speech is being taken away then now freedom of taking pictures? hahaha Oh it was a gallon of GAS!


If this place is a food I'll be like, I'll eat them all! Why? cause it's so colorful!


Believe it or not, most of these goodies are from the philippines. Some are from bahamas.


These are from the philippines too. It made me miss it! I really want to go and visit! AND YES IT'S HAPPENING! I'M READY FOR IT! MY HUSBAND IS GOING WITH ME! SCREAMMMM!





Eeeeeeek! scary! I will not buy this one at all! LOOK AT THE PRICE? hahahah


Oh how i heart these colors! and aaah it's sooo beautiful!





Thanks to our awesome tripod! hahah





I told me husband, I wish we had a chance to have a date here :(


Since we can't, we just took a picture of us ...




A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY HUSBAND! thank you for these pictures!





My Happy jumpy cutie husband!



Back to our hotel and was getting ready for our date night to see the view of miami!



I was like, i thought I was in NEW YORK!


My date was looking at the menu and we're like WOW the prices! haha


Googeling some stuff for our next trip.


This fish was screaming!


We didn't leave without tasting this yummy chocolate cake! 


And of course we ended our night that night with lots of KISSES! I hope you all will have a happy kissy busy lovely clappy valentines day! I cannot wait to date my ex boyfriend. YES my ex! He broke up with me and married me instead haha... Oh WAIT!

TEASER:


 Speaking of kisses! Here's snow white giving my husband a smoochy! Full story soon!














10 comments:

  1. happy valentines...nice post dearie :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks for stoppin by! Happy Valentines to you too! <3

      Delete
  2. Awesome picures Joy. You're an amazing photographer!!! I had the chance to go to Miami a few years ago with some family members and I love it. Your pictures brought me back some of my own memories. Happy, happy love day to you and your loved one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i love it there! I didn't want to leave actually haha The beach is amazing! WAaah! thank you again! Happy valentines to you too!

      Delete
  3. My favorite pictures were the ones with you, with the trees in the background. Beautiful! However, I must say, if it was me I'd be afraid those trees would swallow me alive. But, that's me. I'm a scary cat. Lol! But, although I found the trees to be scary, I found the pictures of you both among them beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha to be honest I was actually surprised the tree wasn't really scary at all! it feels like I was in a movie! And thank you so much!

      Delete
    2. The beaches in Miami are insanely gorgeous in my point of view as well. I lived in the west coast and in P. R., and now I'm in the east coast. Having had experienced living in all these places, in my opinion, Miami hands down has the best beaches. I would go there again if I could and stay at the beach the whole vacation. That alone would be sufficient for me. The Miami beach and whatever food available, I'm not picky. I'd even go alone, that's how much I love it. But, I'm biased, I love the ocean!!! I find it very soothing and therapeutic. When I picture heaven, I picture the Lord Jesus, all the beautiful mansions He has for all of us that are blessed to make it into His kingdom, the streets of gold, and the most beautiful beach, I can imagine. Well, to me the beach is a piece of heaven on earth.

      Delete

Please write your comment here :)