Wednesday, November 14, 2012

GOD IS GOOD

YES HE IS GOOD! I'm not ashamed to say it! And i can say it over and over! Before sandy, I've been
saying this. After sandy, for some reason, my mouth shut down. But then after few days, after slapping
myself, (well not literally) i just had to wake myself up and make myself realized that I cannot shut
down. I must worship! I wrote a blog about it and if you haven't seen it yet.. please feel free to scroll
down and look for my older blogs. After having the best encounter with God, my days went back to
normal. I get to worship more and more. Yea, I couldn't get those old memories back that we left in
our flat but only faith and worship filled my Joy again!


My husband was really thankful that his CEO blessed him some money and brought him to his favorite
store JCREW. He was one of the happiest man that day. All my friends & family knew how much he
loves JCREW goodies. He can talk and promote it all day long! JCREW even gave him discount and
free socks! Of course they new what happened. He lost everything but LOOK! God restored it!


while that day, I was at the langston's home, enjoying my day, my vienna sausage day awww... Then
he called and told me about the good news and I was really happy for him. Early in the morning before
he left the house, I was worried because he doesn't have work clothes anymore. God knew my worries.
I know I'm not supposed to worry but then the Lord knows it all. He knew what we need and ah! my
husband deserves those blessings! My heart was jumping and celebrated with my husband. Also, that
day, I was back to work. I was working with my recent wedding shots. I'm so thankful, my clients
are very patient waiting for their pictures. They understood & I can't thank them enough.


Then the next day, my husband requested if we can have spam! hahah YES! I converted him to eat this
awesome spam! Some people here thought that spams are for ghettos. Ah it sounded so racist to me.
But i don't agree with that! SPAM IS FOR AWESOME PEOPLE LIKE MY HUSBAND! ahaha I
taught him how to eat it and appreciate simple food! It may not be that healthy but I just love the fact
that I can make him love the food that I love! SPAM AND RICE? YES LET IT RISE!


So he volunteered to cook it! It's actually simple. Just fry it then dun dun dun dun!


I love how he love games haha I mean he's so matured in many ways but when it comes to gaming
and such? He looks like a little precious child.


Monday, my lazy monday! I get to hang out with my filipina friend Abigail! Her heart is a beauty!
I wanted to thank this girl for the blessings she donated! Oh I didn't even have any idea how much
she donated! My husband just told me about it earlier before I started blogging! I completely froze!
I was totally amazed when she shared to me her job! Our lunch date was quick but it was
amazing! This girl is such a cutie especially when she told me she never had any boyfriend yet! How
cute is that? And the way she loves her parents is unbelievable! She's so loyal & loving! And guess
what? She's on my worship team! Her passion is very inspiring!



The same day, after our lunch date, I went to the mall. I decided that day, "I'm gonna shop" but no not
until i drop =D Since I lost so many things, I needed these little things & of course clothes & shoes. I
didn't take a snap of my clothes because it's really not necessary but maybe later?


I love H&M. Their little goodies are too cute! & cheap. But the brown pouch is not H&M. It's
forever21.. my other favorite clothing store. They got awesome goodies there too!


 Saturday, I received the yellow envelope! Of course there's a card! Keith, thanks so much for the
encouragement. It made us smile! Thank YOU!!

Sunday, after church, Emily from upstate NY left a letter for me. Thank you for bringing those
clothes! Tell everyone, THANK YOU!!!! Hope to see you soon!

Earlier today, I received Mama Carmel's letter! The living word church donated blessings for me &
Nate! We're so thankful! Thank you to my kentucky family! I love you all so much! We're so grateful!
We're looking forward to visit you all soon! To the Rich family... I love you gazillions times!
And to all that got involved and blessed us, thank you...


Tonight, another blessing we received from Evita & Sanny. They just got engaged few days ago!
CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot wait to photograph your engagement pictures! I love you both!
They're amazing cops by the way!

Ah I hope you enjoyed my blog! Will keep blogging!
xoxo - Joy Langston




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)