Wednesday, January 19, 2011

iDesign


hello mates or not mates lol just letting you know that I'm also addicted to table set ups... back in grade school days, I remember me & my classmates joined a contest & I enjoyed designing our table & I wish I had enough mad rad materials that time but too bad, I came from a poor school & didn't have enough budget to pull out for that contest & well, I wasn't disappointed cuz I really did enjoy that day.

Here's my table set up @ mah flat & no, there's no special occasion that time... I just had a "bring back memory"moment. Got these stuff from Ikea, "my best friend" I'm not into expensive plates bla bla bla. As long as they look cute, I go. LOL alright, that's all for now... enjoy the rest. CIAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)