Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My happiness




I'm just really glad that I can be me when I'm around him... I used to wear make up
so i won't look pale or a dead person. But to him, I have so much freedom when it comes to being simple. Don't get me wrong... I love being stylish. I love fashion so much. But there is a time that I want to be just simple especially when I'm in a hurry...

Ofcourse I always wanna look pretty & look cool in his eyes but I'm so thankful, he likes simplicity and wow, for the first time in my life, I can smile freely & not afraid to flaunt my teeth anymore. I'm not praising him at all. I just appreciate him & I do treasure every single minute I'm with him.

Oh ofcourse we fight a lot haha We're both working on it. This is something that I won't keep as a secret. Our relationship is not perfect & not sweet all the time but I believe that we love each other :) I'm celebrating our 5th month being together.

I thank God for everything. I thank God that I am loved & important...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)