Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thankful

Wow, I can't believe I'm writing a blog at 3:22 am in the morning. My sleeping habit is really
BAD! Especially when I'm so eager to learn something. I'm still not improving when it comes to
healthy habit (sad face) But moving on, I wanted to share to you my daily habit. I called it thankful
it's simply because I am really thankful. Life is awesome especially because I know I can rely on God.
He's been so good even in my bad days. I can't stop myself from being too expressive! 

I'm not saying my life has never been ugly but when I think of the goodness of God, It makes me wanna scream and say "GOD THANK YOU!"



This is my favorite home. Right there, that desk lol That's where I work & learn everyday none stop! 
I can be too abusive about learning but I have to! When I want to learn something, it will be over night! I want it, I NEED IT! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)