Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My bright life

HELLO bloggers! I'm doing my best to keep writing blogs & keep you updated! So 
today, since I can't get out.. I decided to photograph my flat... About the mess? Ah forget 
about it haha It's all because of my husband! He hates them pillows! He throws them 
every where! It's either you'll see them poor pillows on the floor or they're just all over 
the place! I guess I'm gonna re-arrange them for the rest of my life! hahaha 

I'm really enjoying my very first full
frame DSLR! I love how easy it is to photoshop my photographs! It makes sense! It saved me 
hours & hours to edit! And today, I learned new editing techniques (all by myself) No youtube!
No googeling! ^_^

I love shooting raw! It has so much control but man, it's swallowing my memory card haha

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO HERE! WATCH IT ON HD :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here :)