Monday, February 11, 2013

You've been Portraited Part II

2 days ago.. my husband dropped me off to hang out with my family. I told my sister, I brought my reflector & cam'ra haha And I commanded to take photos of her even just a portrait. I wanted to do it outside because of snow but she refused to have photoshoot outdoor. First of, I ate first haha I was starving.. then my sister tried to put my nephew to sleep but he won't! So his daddy took care of him for few minutes.

So my sister dressed up. Actually it was just perfect because they're going to church to rehearse. Then we had a fun session!







Meet my mum! She's a beauty! My plan was just to shoot my sister but then she requested if i can include her too because she needs new pictures. I was like, why not? You're my mum hahah it's free!



1 comment:

  1. Ohh my goodness Joy, you're family is soo beautiful!!! Lovely pictures Joy. You captured them perfectly. Kuddos to you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment here :)