Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BYE 2012, HELLO 2013

2012 has been amazing! I thank God for everything! Here's our 2012 chapter. 


After my husband proposed, I planned our wedding last year January 2012. After few weeks, we've 
finalized the date and we sent out our save the date cards!


When my husband got his first job!


we finally got our very first apartment but I was the first one that moved in. 


I was in medication. I had my very first respiratory infection but that didn't stop me from supporting
my soon to be husband that day. He finally graduated at teacher's college columbia university.  


We got married... 06.16.12


Our honeymoon at Miami...



My first time in disney world!!!!


We celebrated his 31st birthday... 


Lhevronn my sister's first baby was born! MY FIRST NEPHEW!!! 


The first time he cooked biscuits and gravy for me as a married couple...


We celebrated my 31st birthday... 


First time I led worship outdoor in jersey city...


I got my very first Full frame DSLR cam'ra! 


Before Sandy


When hurricane sandy wiped out ALL the blessings we've got. 


1 month after hurricane sandy, we found a new home... when blessings over flowed! When hurricane
"HOPE" came in. 


When I get to host my very first Christmas eve with my family & my husband!!! 


I got my very first bamboo pen! My husband's Christmas gift for me!


The first time I cooked lunch in our apartment haha because we didn't have a stove for few weeks 
when we moved in. This was few hours before our all night prayer and new year's eve celebration.


So yummy eggs, rice, sweet sausages with banana leaf! 


I taught him how to eat lunch in filipino style! KAMAYAN! (no fork & spoon, by hands only)



He got it right! 



We celebrated our First New year's eve at church as a married couple!


And this is how we welcomed 2013 and ended 2012! My husband prepared Biscuits & Gravy AND...


BACON!!!


While he was cooking, I prepared the table.


He prepared coffee!


I put LOTS & LOTS of coffee mate! mmm... and whipped cream!!! Oh SHANDAYUMNOM!



He led us in prayer but I had to take a quick snap! hahaha Sorry LORD! 


mmmmm... So good!!!!! 



Of course our favorite mango juice was in the house!



YES WE ATE WITH OUR COSTUMES ON! I hope you had a blessed new year too! I can't express 
the JOY I had in my heart after all the ups and downs! But God has been so GOOD! Our blessed 2012
was such an amazing chapter! We are more than thankful first of all to God who's been our great 
AWESOME provider! And to all the people that's been involved since after sandy! WE love you!!! We 
know GOD will bless you back! WE BLESS YOU WITH MANY MANY BLESSINGS! We don't 
know our next chapter but I believe in this scripture - JEREMIAH 29:11. We believe that God is in 
control no matter what and this new journey we're about to face has nothing against us! We believe that
we're going to travel around the world! There's nothing God cannot do! 

HAPPY CLAPPY JUMPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Joy & Nate in such a small period of time you guys have been though so much but you guys keep your faith and that is great .Im so glad that you have turned 2012 in to a positive note and are ready for 2013 .I wish you the very ,very,very best in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Joy & Nate in such a small period of time you guys have been though so much but you guys keep your faith and that is great .Im so glad that you have turned 2012 in to a positive note and are ready for 2013 .I wish you the very ,very,very best in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Joy and love you too! The pictures were great and so cute.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment here :)